Q. What type of information do we collect?
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide support for our existing products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect data to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following data:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Navigational information, such as IP address, geographical location, browser type
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
Q. Why do we collect this information?
Collecting this data helps us better understand the needs and demands of our audience and enables us to deliver improved products and services. Furthermore, we can keep our existing / prospective customers up to date with latest news from Voxygen and provide them with relevant product information and updates, which might be of interest to them.
Specifically, we collect your information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving the products and services we provide
- Customising our website according to your preferences and interests
- Contacting you in response to a specific enquiry
- Occasionally sending you promotional emails about products, services, offers or other information which we think might be relevant to you
- Occasionally contacting you for market research reasons
Q. How do we collect this information and what will we be using it for?
The means of collecting your data are listed below.
- Analyse our web traffic – this enables us to identify which pages you find useful and which you do not, thus helping us improve the website and tailor it to visitors’ needs
- Store information about your preferences – the website can present you with information you may find more relevant and interesting
- Recognise when you return to our website – we may show you relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Voxygen’s website uses webforms, which require users to provide contact information when they get in touch with us. Contact information from these webforms is used solely for the purposes of getting back to you and supplying you with information that you have requested or we think might be relevant to you. Please note that the personal data you provide in these webforms will not be shared with third parties, unless required by law.
Q. How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online and ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. In addition, your data is encrypted and align to our ISO27001 and BS10008 standards.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.voxygen.co.uk domain. We may provide links for your convenience, but we do not review, control or monitor the privacy practices of other websites. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting other websites. We recommend that you exercise caution and review the privacy statement or policy applicable to the website in question.
If you would like to request details of personal information that we hold about you or you wish your data to be deleted, please call us or email us at email@example.com.